Sep 21, 2020
Procrastination is one of the most common problems we hear
about. People want to find the motivation and confidence to move
forward with their goals and dreams. However, they are often stuck
in a pattern of distractions that end up wasting time.
In this podcast, Devon and I explore ways to get out of
procrastination and find the motivation to go for your dreams.
- Elevate your self worth to meet the goal. When you believe
you're worth the goals procrastination naturally disappears. You
find motivation and desire spring forth and you want to take
- Reduce distractions. Turn off the TV for 30 days. Disconnect
- Exercise - walking is amazing. It opens up the thinking and
helps clear your head.
- Do the hard thing first. This is always the best way to get
towards your goal and eliminate procrastination. Once the hardest
thing is done, you can move to the next things much easier.
- Meditation of the emotion you feel when the task is done. Sit
quietly and feel what you would feel - satisfied and peaceful
knowing you did it.