Oct 10, 2020
Inspiration is the drawing upon imagination. Imagination is
uniquely human and is the source of creativity. To be inspired is
to be imaginative plus expression. The two go together -
imagination without inspiration is daydreaming. Inspired
individuals are in action - therefore, inspiration is also
Who would need inspiration?
- An artist before working and being creative
- Authors and Writers draw from inspiration to create the images
- Chefs create eating experiences and look to bring out their
love of food
- Leaders of teams look internal to themselves to lift the
self-worth of the team. They must draw on inspiration from within
to carry the vision forward.
Physically what can we do to get inspired?
- Take a cool tepid shower - sets the body into a receptive and
- Exercise briefly - motion and body change will change the
- Breathing Exercises
Socially what can someone do to get inspired?
- Travel to new places
- Talk to friends and mentors - important not to have friends
that bring you down
- Be around children
- Go to spiritual or religious gatherings
- Read new books that raise your self worth
- Listen to podcasts that lift you up
- Surround yourself with pictures of those who inspire you -
- Go to personal development events